Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekend


This weekend we are going to celebrate Father's day one week late since I was away last weekend. I think the greatest gift to give a parent of a little one is sleep and lots of it. My husband is a bit of a sleep connoisseur. I will have to resist my tendency to say, "hey it's 7:00" or "hey it's 8:00." No one wants to hear that on their special day. There will probably be breakfast in bed and a delicious dinner as well. Maybe this?  I am also looking forward to enjoying fun Los Angeles stuff with Hank. We live right next to Griffith Park so we check out the trains there almost every weekend. 


Speaking of Griffith Park my husband plays tennis there every weekend with a group of guys. They have done this every weekend since they've moved to Los Angeles. The courts they plan on are sun kissed and surrounded by hills and hikers. I think it's pretty amazing that he has kept this tradition going for over eight years now. I wish I had something like that myself. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment