Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rompers for boys?


Confession, before I knew that Hank was indeed a boy I made my Mom go to Target in Chicago and buy several Liberty of London rompers, ruffly bloomers and things of that nature. They were all the rage that summer. I couldn't quite bring myself to purchase them in LA because there may have been a stampede (people were going crazy for this stuff) and I didn't want to scare my husband (I was not that far along yet). Of course I ended up having a boy. Unfortunately rompers and bloomers are not available yet for baby boys. I suppose I could start a trend but I think my son is just old enough that this might be too much? I love having a boy more than anything in the world but if I had a girl I would be stocking up on these sorts of things for the summer. Alas, Liberty of London at Target is long gone but these versions from Rikshaw Design are pretty amazing:





No comments:

Post a Comment