Friday, June 1, 2012

Sans Husband


This weekend Mike will be in Vegas whooping it up for his good friend's bachelor party. That means Hank and I will be flying solo this weekend so I am trying to think of some fun activities for us. To be honest my husband isn't always as much of a fan of a super-planned weekend as I am so since he is gone I can plan, plan, plan without fear of cutting into his relaxation time too much. So get ready Hank. So far I am thinking we will go here  because we just became members and here  because frankly it's the most lovely botanical gardens ever. Seriously if you live in Los Angeles and have not yet visited the Huntington Gardens you should stop reading this and go now. We also have plans to have a picnic with the other moms I know who are flying solo this weekend, and maybe just maybe Hank and I will get our flea market on this Sunday at the Pasadena City College flea, which isn't as big as the Rose Bowl but definitely has some treasures.

Huntington Gardens 
Huntington Gardens 

Huntington Gardens 


No comments:

Post a Comment