Friday, June 1, 2012

Josie Maran


During my very first year in Los Angeles I had to go to Larchmont Village to interview people on the street about whatever the story of the day was (I think it had to do with why girl's go through puberty so much earlier these days). This is a part of my job that people dread. I mean we literally fight each other to not have to do these interviews because so often people say no and don't want to speak with us at all. Also there just aren't that many places in Los Angeles where you find people walking on the street. While literally begging people to speak with me this gorgeous mom with a baby in a sling happily stopped to chat with me for a while. She was lovely and engaging and basically made the assignment and it was Josie Maran. Since then I have become a devotee of her cosmetics. I love that they are safe and natural. I use her Argan Daily moisturizer with SPF every day (ok almost every day b/c sometimes I just can't remember) and it's great: 
I was so excited to see that she is the latest Mom featured on The Glow

great daily moisturizer

The feature is of course lovely because come on she is stunning. The Glow is definitely aspirational mamma eye candy but I love it all the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment