Thursday, June 21, 2012

Amanda Peet's House

Amanda Peet's house was one of my all time favorites ever featured in my long lost Domino Magazine (yes they came out with a special edition recently but I have to say it didn't quite have the soul of the original). I was so excited when I found her home once again featured in a magazine, this time on the pages of Vogue. I actually went  to the Vogue website several times to see if they had photos yet of the house tour so I could post them and pin them, but they didn't. After a while I gave up and forgot about it. Thank goodness today I somehow remembered how much I love every inch of this house and eureka, it is finally on-line. I felt compelled to share it here in case you didn't see it. It's very California and boy are her two daughters cute. I've seen her out and about and she is lovely in person as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment