Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend

This weekend we had a double date with good friends, went to a four-year-old's birthday party, played outside and watched the football and the Golden Globes.All in all it was a really fun weekend. We just planted vines in our backyard that we hope will grow over our Pergola. This shot of Hank with the Bouganvilla which is such a pretty color is one of my favorite pictures of him ever.
I have always enjoyed award Shows. I like to see what everyone is wearing and generally like to take it all in. This year maybe something has finally changed in me but I found the whole event pretty boring. Maybe it's because I am averaging about one movie a year these days so it's hard to care when the only thing you've seen is "Bridesmaids." I found myself fast-forwarding through most of the Globes.  I did enjoy the dresses though. Here were a couple of my favorites (I may be on my own with these because I did find a lot of these pics on people's worst dressed list, but I loved them):





No comments:

Post a Comment