Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The End of Illness

I had an opportunity via my work to meet the incredible doctor behind this book that will be released later this week. I have already pre-ordered a copy for myself and my family. I only spent a few moments with this charismatic oncologist (who treated Lance Armstrong, Ted Kennedy and Steve Jobs to name a few) who listed off several shocking recommendations that made me question my propensity to shop at Whole Foods and spend lots of time and money on fresh juices. He wrote a piece in the WSJ this weekend which previews some of the concepts in the book. I think this is necessary reading for any of us who are interested in what the future holds in medicine and what simple steps we can take to help us lead a long and disease-free life (they are not what you might think!).

No comments:

Post a Comment