Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dreaming of.....Jason Wu for Target

I am not one for waiting in line and all of the frenzy that generally surrounds big designers doing capsule collections for stores like Target, H&M, etc. I didn't buy any of the Missoni stuff at Target or any of the Versace stuff at H&M. To be honest sometimes this stuff up close looks like what it is, cheap. I am sorry if that offends anyone. The two exceptions I have made were the Kate Moss collection for TopShop and the Liberty of London stuff at Target. I actually made my mom buy two Liberty little girl dresses in Chicago because they were sold out here when I was pregnant (of course I ended up having a boy so I gave them to my niece). But have you seen the Jason Wu stuff for Target? It's really lovely, especially the bags. Here are three cute looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment