Monday, January 9, 2012

A Dog and a DJ or the Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday Hank and I visited a work friend who is now my neighbor. We toured their cute house and had a glass of wine (well just me on the wine) but the highlight was definitely Hank getting to meet their bull dog Broccoli. Hank always likes to say hi to the various dogs we pass on our walks around the neighborhood but he has never really been up close and personal with a dog yet. Luckily this dog was adorable and patient and didn't mind being poked and prodded by a fifteen-month-old. He was enormous though so we were a bit worried he might knock Hank over. Hank giggled and smiled the entire time.Unfortunately I only have some grainy phone photos but I had to share.


The rest of the weekend included a delicious dinner at The Hungry Cat. We went to the original restaurant in Hollywood, not the splashier sister location by the beach. This place is so good. We shared oysters, stone crab legs and a crab cake. Everything was so good. 
On Sunday we had brunch and a play visit with good friends.
 Later we discovered that Hank takes after his Dad and might one day be a DJ too? 
Hope you had a great weekend as well. The only sad moment for me was when I realized that I would never in a million years be able to stay up late enough to watch the entire "Downton Abbey," which didn't start until 9:30 pm in Los Angeles for some reason? I am excited to watch it tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment