Monday, January 2, 2012

Dreaming Of.....

drinks with umbrellas in them, toes in the sand, and a tropical getaway. Since having Hank we haven't really done much travel besides visiting our families and little weekend getaways to either Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. I know we are lucky to have had those moments but sometimes you need at least a week somewhere tropical to recharge. Instead we bought our dream house this past year so I guess I can't really complain. But I can dream about such places and maybe a new swimsuit as well. Hopefully we will be at a warm, tropical locale soon. I can hear the steel drums now. 



The above photo was taken on our honeymoon. That is where we actually stayed for part of it. I still can't really believe it either. This is on the island of Mauritius off the coast of Madagascar. It's basically as far away from Los Angeles as you can get. 


 Here are the swimsuits I might bring along on this glorious vacation. You might notice that I only really choose one piece suits. That's what I like in general and what I feel most comfortable in. 

J Crew

Chloe 

3.1 Philip Lim

Diane Von Furstenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment