Monday, January 2, 2012

Holiday Highlights

I am back at work today but still feeling that glow from the holidays. Things ended on a high note for us with a great New Years weekend. We had good friends visit from San Francisco, and our kids got to meet and play together for the first time. We didn't quite make it to midnight, but we did have a delicious dinner that we cooked. I even made blinis which were a bit more challenging than I had thought. They involve yeast which always scares me a bit. On Sunday we went to our friends annual New Years Day brunch which is always great fun. They even had a bouncy house which Hank loved. He really is a daredevil. I wish we had gotten pictures. Here are some highlights from our weekend. Happy 2012!
New Years Eve Portrait (this was the best one)
Our dinner spread (please notice the wedding china in all its glory)
Holiday Bubbly 
Festive Head Gear 

Recovering the Next Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment