Monday, December 26, 2011

This is genius!

I must confess that by the end of my pregnancy with Hank I was a total convert and never wanted to wear pants with zippers again. Why would you? Stretch maternity pants are kind of amazing but seem to be less so the longer you wear them post-baby? But let's face back in the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted to stay in my jeans for as long as possible. I tried the rubber band trick and those belly bands but I often just fell like my pants were going to fall off. If i were pregnant I would definitely consider this. Denim Therapy takes your favorite jeans, you know the ones you found after literally trying on ten other pairs, that make your butt look amazing. And they alter them with stretch so they will last through part of pregnancy and then after baby they will return them to their original state. Utter genius although perhaps realistically maybe more effort than I am willing to put in (yep I can be lazy about stuff like this).


No comments:

Post a Comment