Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Glow

Have you seen the glow? I am guessing at this point you probably have. I obsessively check this website. They don't update it all that often. It features a different mom every week or so and they always are shot with light pouring in behind them cuddling with their gorgeous kids. Each mom mentions a bit of advice, beauty routines, favorite toys and distractions for their children and maybe a delicious recipe. The latest installment is David Schwimmer's wife who had a home birth and seems awfully cool. Who knew? Anyway, they always seem to have a gorgeous home and lovely little ones. I even found this delicious recipe for a fall salad on the page and I have made it a bunch. It's seriously amazing Sometimes I wonder if I would love this website as much if I wasn't a mom. When I was a bride to be I religiously read every great wedding blog and now I enjoy an occasional glance or two but really can't be bothered. Somehow I think this one is appealing to non-moms too.



No comments:

Post a Comment