Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Need a "Boyfriend"....

No, not a real one. I have a husband who is wonderful! But I do love a "boyfriend shirt", a "boyfriend button down", a "boyfriend sweater." I have even seen of late a "boyfriend dress" which is weird because let's be honest how often does one borrow a dress from their boyfriend? If you are maybe you should either be worried or think that it's awesome that your man can rock a frock? Who knows.

Of course I ought to simply wear things that belong to my husband to achieve that "boyfriend" look for free,  but that would be too easy. Instead I like to fall head over heels for things that are marketed as being "boyfriend" in cut. Here are a couple good recent examples. I think Steven Alan may be the king of all things boyfriend so I had to include two of his.
J Crew

Lanston

Madwell 

Steven Alan
Milly 
Steven Alan 

No comments:

Post a Comment