Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Sparkle

Let's be honest last year I spent New Years at my in-laws in Bucks County, PA. If memory serves my husband's parents were still keeping it real way past midnight with their friends while Mike and I retired to bed at oh around 11:00 pm (and we only made it to such a late hour because we were tempted by a big dessert spread). Even when we didn't have Hank it was a struggle for us to stay up until midnight. We have never had anything crazy fun and fabulous to do (besides just being with each other which is all the fun and fabulous I need). I think we spent our first New Years together having dinner at Blowfish Sushi on Sunset BLVD (we got a last minute reservation) and the waitresses were in lingerie, house music was pumping and every other table seemed to be a group of super stylish high school girls. You remember those tables of twelve girls dressed to the nines. I wanted to whisper in their ears that this was probably the highlight of the night. Not that awkward party later where their crush would be. But anyway I digress. My point was if I was going to be doing something fun this year I would love to get a fun, sparkly party dress. The kind that you really can only rock on New Years Eve. Here are some of my dream dresses.
Vince
Velvet
Isabel Marant  
Milly

Madewell


Zara





No comments:

Post a Comment