Thursday, July 19, 2012

Living Room Rev. One


A week or two ago I mentioned that we got some new furniture in an effort to spruce up our living room. Well we have since moved things around a bit and I think it's much better now. My mom has a flair for interiors and both she and her bestie, who is an interior decorator, gently suggested that perhaps things would be better if we shifted the positioning of some stuff, and wow does it ever make a difference. Here is the before:


I mean I liked it at the time but now I get a bit claustrophobic just looking at the before photo. I wish I had a gift for furniture arranging. I love thinking about interior design (I still miss you Domino magazine) and as much as I like to fancy myself as adept at it, well um,  obviously that is not the case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment