Monday, July 9, 2012

Countdown to Paradise

In less than two weeks my husband and I will pile into our car and head up North for our first proper, just the two of us, vacation since we had Hank. Heck, since our honeymoon really. For two blissful nights we will explore Big Sur and stay here. It is in part to celebrate a rather big birthday that is fast approaching for me. I feel so lucky to have 48-hours to just be present with my husband. I will miss everything there is about this guy:
but I think we will come back refreshed and restored by the glorious Big Sur. I can't wait to report back about this magical place. And I know Hank will have an amazing time with his grandma Becky who has graciously offered to watch our guy while we are away. I wish I had one of those clocks that counts down the minutes/hours/seconds until we head out. It's going to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment