Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Visit to the Boulder or I'm Back!

Hank checking out the light installment outside LACMA

I am not quite sure how it happened but suddenly you blink your eyes and it's been weeks since you've blogged. I've had a lot going on. My mom came to visit for a wonderful long weekend which took up most of our time and then last week I have had to work insane hours, we're talking 3:30 am start your days insanity. Waking up when it's still dark out does a number on me. One of the highlights of my Mom's visit was our trip to LACMA. We mostly just ran around and finally got to see the famous elevated boulder. It did not disappoint. There is something fascinating and scary about standing under something so massive. I highly recommend checking it out. Also LACMA is just a great place for kids to romp around. Here are some pics I snapped. 

Hank under the boulder 


The Boulder


Running around 

Hank's favorite sculpture of all, the fountain across the street in front of LA FITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment