Monday, August 20, 2012

Cutest Clutch Ever



This weekend we had our first big party in our new(ish) house. It was really fantastic but somehow I was so involved in being a hostess and checking on Hank (who did not like tons of kids playing with his stuff) that I didn't manage to take a single photo, which I really regret. I especially should have taken photos of how lovely everything looked before everyone arrived. It wasn't really a housewarming since we have been in our home for over a year now but so many of our friends brought us lovely little thoughts and gifts. My favorite was a belated birthday gift from my lovely friend Herran. I have been loving simple clutches for a while now. Clare Vivier makes amazing ones (I am particular to the foldover). My husband got me this amazing one for my birthday a year ago (here is a similar one). The one Herran gave me is from Baggu (pictured above) and it is so chic. I like the round shape. I wish I didn't have such a massive wallet so I could actually fit it into one of these cute clutches. Baggu also makes a really cute drawstring leather bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment