Monday, May 28, 2012

These Guys

A quiet moment in an otherwise action-packed weekend
I am so lucky to have these two guys in my life. I especially felt it this Sunday when we celebrated a very belated Mother's day. I got to sleep in, enjoy breakfast made by my husband, go to the gym, do this, and enjoy a delicious dinner of sauteed snapper with salsa verde all made by my Husband. All in all it was such a wonderful day and definitely made me appreciate these two guys a LOT. The only non-blissful moment was when my son, who likes to swim in his birthday suit, squatted down and went to the bathroom in our yard. I have convinced him that the pool is not a sensible place for such things but I have yet to teach him that anywhere other than the diaper or the potty is no good. In true hero form my husband took care of that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment