Thursday, May 17, 2012

101 Cookbooks

Butternut Squash and Farro Salad 
I think I found my way to blogs mostly through weddings and food. When I was researching ideas for our wedding I started checking out blogs like Once Wed and Style Me Pretty  which in turn introduced me to several lovely and amazing bloggers. My other introduction to this world was through food bloggers. In a similar fashion you discover one which leads you to another and suddenly you have a bunch you are reading fro mtime to time. There are so many great ones but for the past several years I have always remained loyal to Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks, the first food blog I discovered. Her recipes are always seasonally driven, fresh and healthy. More than of my favorites recipes that remain in my weekly rotation (sorry Mike that I made that giant bean dish so many times!) I learned from her blog. Since falling in love with this recipe blog she has published two cookbooks. If you haven't visited 101 cookbooks you should.

Chopped Miso Salad

Limoncello Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment