Monday, May 7, 2012

The Weekend


This weekend my step-father was visiting us in Los Angeles which always means delicious meals and lots of fun family times. This weekend was no exception. We enjoyed the glorious Los Angeles weather and visited the Zoo and road our local train at Griffith Park. 


One of the highlights was finally trying the restaurant Ink. This place did not disappoint at all. We decided to share everything and each dish was better than the next. I wish it wasn't so dark and I wasn't embarrassed to take photos with my SLR in restaurants. Instead I am relying on what I could find and I included a picture of a really interesting take on a raw carrot salad below. Everything was so good. I can't recommend this place enough if you are looking for a splurgy LA restaurant. My husband said top five dinners ever! 




No comments:

Post a Comment