Monday, May 21, 2012

Kale and Coconut Smoothie Recipe



I have been addicted to the Kale and Coconut smoothie from Naturewell  in Silver Lake for a long time. We are talking a serious love for this shake. When I was pregnant I indulged in this amazing drink nearly every day. It's pricey but man is it delicious. I have tried a few times to recreate it at home. To be honest the main reason I wanted a Vitamix was so that I could make my own kale and coconut smoothies.I have pinned about this drink on pinterest. This is my dream shake but for some reason my home attempts are never as delicious. Today I found this video from the lovely blog http://lainbloom.blogspot.com/ with Heather's version of the smoothie. I am definitely going to try this version immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment