Friday, March 30, 2012

The Man of my Dreams

This is on our honeymoon in the Napa Valley of South Africa
Although I frequently mention my husband on these pages I am not sure I have really given my readers a true sense of who I am married to. First of all he is a very talented reality show writer/producer whose new show Wicked Tuna just happens to be debuting this weekend (Sunday night) so here is my plug to check it out. He is not only smart,  funny, a great friend and a wonderful dad to our son Hank but he also is not afraid to be silly when it comes to taking pictures. In five years that we have been together we have been to lots of places - Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Mauritius, etc and everywhere we go he wants to take the silliest photos. Hopefully he won't mind me posting some of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment