Friday, March 2, 2012

Frozen Planet Trailer HD



I am the biggest "Planet Earth" fan ever. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it (except for the Caves chapter because let's be honest one only needs to see a mountain of cockroaches once in their lifetime. Especially if they've lived in New York City like I have). Anyway I enjoyed "Life" which came out recently as well, although not quite as much as "Planet Earth." I think part of the problem was the fact that Oprah narrated the U.S. version and let's be honest she is no David Attenborough (and I loves me some Oprah). Just look at him!

He was born to narrate nature documentaries. I actually have a friend who had to call the BBC once to try and get permission to use a clip from one of his films, and they transferred him directly to David and he couldn't have been sweeter. Just as I imagined! Anyway, I think we all ought to tune into this series. It's looks amazing. And I guess Alec Baldwin is narrating the U.S. version. I love him but I still think I will be tuning into the BBC version thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment