Thursday, August 2, 2012

You Know Your Life Has Really Changed When.....


At Edendale with Friends Years Ago 
The other night I went to meet a dear friend at a bar we used to frequent a few years back. This place called the Edendale  in Silver Lake. They have a photo booth which is a big plus in my book and they have a huge outdoor area. It's inside a former fire house and the space is great. The food has always been a bit lackluster (yep another friend and I both got food poisoning here a few years back after sharing some dinner) but it's more about the ambiance here than the dinner to be honest. Anyway, I found myself not even being sure of where this place was anymore when we went the other night (and that is crazy because this place was seriously my Regal Beagle for a time). It made me think how much your life can change in just a few short years. Bars are places I just don't really go anymore. It was fun and a bit of a travel back in time to catch up with a lovely friend there. We even stopped into the photo booth at the end of the evening to really make our visit official. I would share the photos here but they were so godawful I wouldn't want to frighten you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment