Thursday, August 2, 2012

Midwest Bound


The Lake 
We are off tomorrow to Kentucky for the weekend to a friend's wedding on a farm. There will be bluegrass, bourbon, lake swimming, and lots of a fun. On Sunday Mike travels back to LA for work (boo!) and Hank and I head to Chicago to visit family and meet my brand spanking new nephew. We will end the week in Lake Geneva at my Dad's lake house. I can't wait to catch up with family, grill and relax by the lake. Here are some photos from our last trip to the Lake. They are getting me so excited!

Hank making his way around the lake

watering things

Family Photo by the lake

Hank and His Cousin Dex

The House 

Mike and my brother Evan saying hello to one of the horses

My nephew Dexter, my brother David and my sister Tessa 
See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment