Monday, February 6, 2012

The Weekend, the flu and some balms

This weekend I managed to get sick for the second week in a row. Once again my temperature reached 102 degrees and I just felt awful. Somehow I was able to still have a lot of fun, although it was mostly stay at home fun. My mom was visiting which was the biggest blessing ever because she was able to help with Hank. He is fighting a cold as well. Poor guy always has a cough these days.
When did my baby turn into such a little man? You can barely tell he is sick because he is so full of energy and so happy.

And then there is me. I am not the best sick person. I complain a LOT and need a LOT of tlc.

Also, being sick always seems to make my lips uber-chapped too. I am dreaming of the best lip balms in the world while I work. If I had an unlimited budget I would try this kind:
It costs $60 which sure is a lot to spend on lip balm but people who use it are obsessed with it! The packaging is lovely too I might add. My tried and true favorite lip balm is from Fresh: 
This stuff isn't cheap either but it is so good, and the packaging is also lovely. I have tried all of the colors and the classic and I love all of them. For the bang for your buck option I will always love this guy: 

Unfortunately I literally have no lip balm with me today! I would take carmex at this point! 


No comments:

Post a Comment