Friday, February 10, 2012

February Photo Challenge Update

Taking a photo a day is proving harder than I had figured. I have already missed two days but I blame illness and work travel. Here are the photos I've managed to take so far:

My "View" at my desk :
I missed "Words" so the next one I did was Hands. Shot my Mom and I getting a mani/pedi while she visited:
I missed a "Stranger" but I caught this shot of Hank around 10:00 am:
This Photo for "Dinner" (this photos reveals a lot about meal time these days....not so interested in food I'm afraid): 
I took this photo of my jacket for "button": 
This photo was for "Sun":
This photo was for "Door": 
And today's self portrait at my desk at work: 

So far I have taken most of the assignments. It is kind of nice to have something you have to capture each day. Glancing back on the photos so far it is obvious I can't deviate too far from my favorite subject - Hank. He is my muse I guess. I recommend trying this challenge out for a month if you haven't tried it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment