Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl

The Super Bowl is upon us people. I used to be one of those people who tuned in mostly for the commercials, but five years ago I met an amazing man who happened to be a serious sports fan and now I pay attention to the game! This year I am not too jazzed about either side. I would have rather seen the Ravens and the 49ers but oh well.

My husband's three fantasy football teams (yep three) and passion for watching all the games has taught me a lot. I dare you to challenge me about a player or a team's quarterback. Do it? I probably know the answer.This would probably come as a shock to many of my good friends. Especially the ones who knew me in New York in my early twenties.

In truth this isn't the only time in my that I've paid attention to sports. There was a time years ago when I cared about football. I was Jim McMahon for Halloween! I was a little girl when the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl in 1985, but I still know all the words to the Super Bowl Shuffle. It is still a magical song.





No comments:

Post a Comment