Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo Challenge

When I lived in New York I took a bunch of photography classes - color, b&w, all film of course. Doesn't every girl? I am pretty inept at photoshop although I would love to learn it. I miss wandering the streets of New York always trying to steal moments with your camera. In LA when I first got out here I tried to keep it up. I went to a darkroom on the West side a few times. It didn't last and I haven't found classes out here that come close to the ICP in New York. These days I tend to mostly take photos with my Iphone, although I do pull out my various film cameras from time to time. I keep most of my photos on my flickr. Last month I saw lots of folks in the blog world doing the photo a day challenge. It's a pretty genius way to force you to take photos every day. My sister-in-law said today she is doing it so I am in.

The view from my office.
You should do this challenge too, and post your pics on instagram. Do it. Maybe follow me and I will follow you? Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment