Monday, November 28, 2011

Morning Sunshine

Every so often Hank goes a bit stir crazy in the morning. Especially if he wakes up at 5:30 am like he has been doing most mornings these days. Today was one of those days so I put a sweater over his pjs and we headed out. We stepped outside to one of the most beautiful sunrises I have ever seen. We really do have spectacular light in Los Angeles. I wish my iphone could do it justice but here is a sorry representation of the brilliant colors we saw. I think even Hank was awestruck.

I love our new neighborhood so much. There is an amazing bakery in the neighborhood that serves delicious coffee and dangerous treats but unfortunately they aren't open on Mondays and they don't open early enough for us early risers anyway so to Starbucks we trudged. We share morning treats and spend a few moments relaxing. Hank flirts with everyone in the store and then he grows tired of it and we head out. Lately he is so excited about walking he is desperate to get out his stroller by the time we get half way home. I took a little video this morning of his cute little walk. He is so much better now then he was just a few weeks ago but there are still a lot of spills and he has the cutest drunken-man gait ever.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the peaceful morning mood. We take those PJ and sweater early morning walks too. And the "no no no! prickly!" ending cracked me up. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanne! love that you posted a comment. You are my first. Can't wait till our guy and gal get to take a morning stroll together. miss you.

    ReplyDelete