Friday, November 18, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting



I just read that Elisabeth Shue will be joining the cast of CSI as the new female lead. Now I have never seen CSI in my life but I am curious if this roll will surpass the best and most challenging roll of her career (no I am not talking about her Oscar nominated performance in "Leaving Las Vegas"). I am talking about the film with one of the best opening sequence of an eighties movie ever. Am I alone in my love for "Adventures in Babysitting?" Recently I watched parts one, two and three on youtube one Saturday afternoon. Yep the whole movie is online on youtube so I guess someone out there agrees with me. And did you know that it's Bradley Whitford of "West Wing" and "Billy Madison" fame who plays the caddish boyfriend? They just don't make em like they did in the eighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment