Monday, November 19, 2012

The Weekend

Checking out the Zoo 
I have a new appreciation for single parents. Mike had to go out of town this weekend so I didn't get to have that hour here or there to myself that I realize now I really cherish, and need. Also our power went out for a while Friday night which was a bit scarier when you are solo parenting. Note to self, perhaps it's time to purchase more candles and disaster supplies when you find yourself burning that fancy diptyque one you love. Don't get me wrong Hank and I  had a lot of fun. We road the train at Griffith Park on Friday, went to the zoo on Saturday and visited LACMA with a dear friend on Sunday. Perhaps it was a bit harder than normal because Hank is fighting a bad cold. He is a bit fussier then usual. We had a great time but it was so fantastic to have my husband home late last night.

Bubbles at the Americana 

Swinging at our local park 

Checking out the flowers on our street post-storm

No comments:

Post a Comment