Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Busy

I haven't had a moment since our lovely, long weekend to post really. Work is busy, busy, busy and we are experiencing some serious internet problems at home. I am talking to you Time Warner Cable, what's your damage? Last night I spent a total of two hours on hold and was disconnected "accidentally" four different times. I was told a supervisor would call me back. That didn't happen and our interenet still doesn't work. Ultimately I just gave up and attempted to watch the Lindsay Lohan movie about Elizabeth Taylor. That didn't make me feel any better people. We had a wonderful weekend filled with food, friends and even the odd home project around the house. More on that later but here are a few photos of Hank riding a horse again over the weekend. I still can't believe he doesn't hold on.


 And here is a lovely shot from Isabel Marant's instagram that I found inspiring. How gorgeous is Arizona Muse:


No comments:

Post a Comment