Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Preschool!!!!

Day One at Preschool
Things have been awfully quiet around here of late because Hank started preschool. We have been anticipating this day for months and I had more than a few sleepless nights thinking about it - will he be ready? How will he possibly adjust to so many changes? What will I make him for lunch? (The lunch thing continues to be a source of panic!). He really did a great job adjusting. The first couple of days were a bit hard. A lot of tears were shed in this little classroom but none of them by Hank. I spent the first few days just hanging out with him and this week I actually left for a while. It's really going great and it's exciting to see your child learn to be in a classroom filled with other children.

    
Browsing at H&M
I continue to be blown away by this little guy. Onward and upward (and hopefully more posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment