Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My New Fall Jam



I have always felt like animal prints were for Real Housewives of New Jersey and basically something one ought to refrain from ever wearing. That is why I am not sure what came over me but I recently purchased these flats above from Madewell. Seriously every time I catch a glimpse of myself wearing them I feel glamorous and so chic. It kind of is the same feeling I get when I've had a manicure and I feel like all of my hand gestures suddenly look more lovely. There is just something about this leopard print that feels so cool. As much as I love these flats I don't think I could go much deeper than shoes when it comes to prints like this but you never know. For some reason they seem like something Marilyn Monroe would have worn while playing the ukulele in Some Like It Hot. I highly recommend that everyone gets a pop of animal print in their life. It seriously lifts your spirits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment