Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lake Geneva Heaven


Less than two hours from Chicago there is a magical town just over the border in Wisconsin that my family has been going to since I was little. Lake Geneva, WI has always been my father's favorite place, and over the years it's become my favorite place (and my brothers and sisters too). I spent so many weekends here growing up. When I was a teenager I didn't want to go as much for fear of missing out on fun weekends in the city with my friends but even if I protested a bit I would always end up having an incredible time (and this past weekend was no exception). The weather was very brisk and our visit was a lovely whirlwind but somehow we managed to slow down here for a few magical hours. Sunday Mike and Hank took their first solo trip back to Los Angeles together while I headed to nyc for the first time in ages to catch up with friends, meet new babies, and have a work meeting or two. It was wonderful and exhausting but the highlight was definitely spending a magical day/night at one of my favorite places in the world. I hope Hank loves it as much as I do someday. Here are some gorgeous pics my sister's boyfriend snapped:

My Brother David carrying my nephew Dexter and Hank and me during a walk


Making new friends 

Horse

My sister Tessa and her boyfriend Brandon (the photographer whose gorgeous pics I stole)
My adorable nephew Dexter says hello


Family Portrait 


Dexter and Evan 


Mike, Brandon, My brothers Evan and David ready to check out the hot tub



No comments:

Post a Comment